The Armed Difference
What Makes Armed Different?
Armed Work Wear provides you with three products in one:
- A great pair of work pants.
- A built-in tool belt; and a set of built-in.
- Removable knee pads.
What other features set Armed Work Wear's pants apart?
- 100% American Made 12-oz. cotton canvas (canvas wears evenly rather than ripping like denim.)
- 9 custom pockets placed ergonomically on the pants
- Preshrunk and enzyme-washed fabric for comfort right off the shelf (most work wear is shrink-to-fit and takes about 10 washes to soften.)
- Loose dungaree fit: loose through the hips and thighs. Comfortable to work in and makes getting up and down much easier.
- Double and triple stitching at all stress points
- Built-in knee pads help eliminate knee pain and injury. This is by far the biggest selling point of our pants; no sore knees!
- Less back strain because your knees are supported
Why choose Armed Work Wear?
- You can buy with confidence. Armed Work Wear is widely regarded as the ‘must-have’ tradesmen pants. Comfort, function, style, ergonomics, and durability together to make you more productive and safer while on the job!
- Quality is guaranteed. Canvas has a rip-stop capability. It wears and doesn’t tear like denim. Our work wear is made under strict guidelines using quality 12 oz. cotton canvas. With double and triple stitching at stress points, you can trust in the quality of the pants performance.
- Made by the experts based on need of the trade. This product was designed by a painting contractor with 15 years painting experience. The design process took almost two years of testing on all types of jobs and under all kinds of different conditions.
The need for this product is universal.
What type of tradesmen are wearing Armed Work Wear?
A bunch! Here's a short list:
- Carpet layers
- Construction workers
- Appliance installers
- Factory workers
- Automotive industry workers